I've decided, it's time to buckle down and catch up on the slew of weddings that have never been posted here. So many good ones that it's hard to know where to start.
The goal: One wedding a day for as many days as it takes to get them posted here. But one caveat: Every wedding we shoot has so many great images, so many defining moments. In order that they don't all blur together too much, I'm posting just a few images from each. Not necessarily the ones that Mom and Dad will order prints of, just the ones I'll always remember from each day because of their uniqueness or even quirkiness.
And by the way, these will appear in no particular order - I don't want to get in trouble with anyone, and you know who you are :). All weddings are from the last few months.
Here we go...
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment