Sunday, October 5, 2008

Michael and Mary Audrey

From the beginning of their engagement shoot, I knew we would enjoy Michael and Mary Audrey's wedding. They were one of the most in love couples I have possibly ever met. And it was hard for their interactions with each other to not be a little contagious.

I felt like everything we captured was natural. The highlight, though, was the same for us as it probably was for almost every other guest: A completely original act where the bride and bridesmaids circled Michael while twirling umbrellas and dancing to Rihanna's "Umbrella." Each girl tried to open her umbrella over Michael's head, but none succeeded -- at least, none until Mary Audrey showed up and tried hers.

Corney, I know, but it all went down remarkably well and was certainly a show stopper. I must say I enjoyed the images that were to be made there.

Thanks, guys, for an altogether great wedding. May your love for each other stay as contagious as it was that day.








No comments: