Kudos to coworker Cameron Mayhill for all his work in orchestrating the endeavor, and to the many volunteers who sacrificed their lower backs and leisure time to move thousands of boxes of goods.
And to Mike and Teresa Grant, for having the connections to make it possible and for living in such a cool town as Cocoa Beach/Cape Canaveral.
Who knew that when the space shuttle lands just a few miles away, it creates a sonic boom that rattles your hotel room and feels a little like an earthquake?
---

Thanks, Chris, for this oh-so-flattering photo of me working in Haiti a little less than a year ago. Just stumbled upon it. Wonder what I'm so grumpy about?
2 comments:
You were grumpy because we were going to get shots of people voting and nobody went to vote. That is my back on the moto behind you.
I know, I cropped out your face. haha, just kidding. Yes, democracy had a distinct lack of participants that day.
Post a Comment