skip to main | skip to sidebar

Miscellanea, Revealed

If I see any beauty, or glimpse any truth, I think it is a gift. I cannot control when it will cross my path. I can only do my best to see it when it does.

Monday, October 19, 2009

The Blues

Recovering from a fever on the northern coast of Haiti. You can do that on a fishing boat, right?

Posted by Andy Olsen at 9:44 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (13)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (4)
  • ▼  2009 (30)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  October (6)
      • What Makes Someplace Home?
      • Tax Dollars at Work?
      • Divergent Paths
      • The Blues
      • The boy has one year left at best, maybe two.There...
      • A First and a Last
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2008 (44)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (5)