If I see any beauty, or glimpse any truth, I think it is a gift. I cannot control when it will cross my path. I can only do my best to see it when it does.
Friday, August 7, 2009
Ah, summer love.
Getting the last weddings of the summer out the door, just a few from the wedding and engagement highlights reel. Like a chick flick movie trailer...
No kidding. I remember when they first told me they bought your old place, and I thought, "Small world!" The lesson here for me: Always take your best photos, because you never know who might be looking at them!
2 comments:
It's hilarious to me that the third couple you have featured bought our house in Lexington.
No kidding. I remember when they first told me they bought your old place, and I thought, "Small world!" The lesson here for me: Always take your best photos, because you never know who might be looking at them!
Thanks for the comment, Amber.
Post a Comment